Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week ending July 10, 2011

7/4 - Friends on the Forth 5K - 16:03, 1st. Scored some big points with the wife, and probably all wives in the greater Portsmouth area. (10 miles) Oh, and this is the women's winner.

7/5 - 6 miles AM, 10 miles PM

7/6 - 8 miles (hotter than tits on a bull)

7/7 - 6 miles AM, 8 miles PM

7/8 - 10 miles

7/9 - Harbour Trail "5K" (16:08, 1st) 4 miles warm up, 3 cool down. Course isn't certified, but I still feel like crap. I don't sandbag like JJ, so when I say I think I'm going to get my ass handed to me in Stowe next week, I mean it. (10 miles)

7/10 - 11 miles with Dan and Leslie

Summary: 79 miles. Still feeling flat. Going to rest up and hope for the best at the next couple of races.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Maybe rest is what you need, Bob. I hope you start feeeling better.

DoubleJ said...

holy crap i just read this and i'm surprised you are just realizing now that i sandbag. ;)